Linking Amped LED Illuminator Remote Box
The Linked Box Amped LED Illuminator system offers a way to daisy chain twinkle boxes throughout the vehicle, eliminating the need to run long strands of fiber optic cable, for a synchronized lighting effect using low amperage, super-bright amped LEDs. Works with either end point or side glow fiber. Connect up to 6 of these linked box remote units for multiple sources of synchronized lighting. Uses modular cables and polarity-protected power wires for fast, trouble-free installation. Must have a master box in order to use one of these remote units.
Now featuring NEW AMPED VERSION! Amplified with 25% more light for even stronger illumination. Built like the original Linked Box Master, now using SUPER BRIGHT LEDs.
- Specifications: 12VDC, Reverse polarity protected; 2 wire hook-up.
- Size: 2-1/8" W x (3-1/2" W with brackets) x 6" L x 2-1/16" H
- 1" port
- .7 amps
- Offers multiple adjustable lighting patterns, including color wheel phasing
- Compatible with both end-point and side glow fiber optic cable (end-point fiber may experience some color variation)
- Run up to 6 remote boxes from the master box for a synchronized light show using the remote switch control
- Variety of "daisy chain" link cable lengths available
- Mounts with 4 screws into brackets