While growing up my “Tita Tina” (grandma) used to say, “Hijo it’s always better to have something and not need it, than needing something and
MaxAir 3 Heat/AC Unit
--NEW DRAIN DESIGN-- Drains are now under the outlets, instead of through the bottom of the case.
The Automotive AC evaporator unit, MAX-AIR 3, features a compact and durable premium ABS case that is designed to save space. Ideal for adding an additional evaporator to an existing system where space is limited. Blows more air with higher BTU/CFM than the competitor's same-size unit!
- Ideal for adding an additional evaporator to an existing system
- Heavy-duty, high-quality ABS case that is designed for compact use but thicker than other units
- High-output, low-noise Spal blower assembly
- 605 CFM @ 13.5 VDC, 14 amp
- 23,600 BTU Cool/ 26,000 BTU Heat
- A/C Connections: #10 MIO (male insert o-ring) fitting and #6 MIO (male insert o-ring) fitting into the expansion valve
- Heat Connections: Includes two 5/8” hose connections
- Includes four 2-1/2” blower outlets
- Drains come out below the outlets
- Size: 17-1/2” L x 15-1/2” W x 7” H
- Includes expansion valve and mounting brackets
- Assembled in the USA
- 2 year limited warranty
Note: When shipping to Canada, additional Canadian customs fees are applied on HVAC units.