We are excited to announce the availability of our new line of flags, staff, and vehicle-specific mounting brackets. While vehicle-specific flagstaff mounting kits have been
Horizon Electrical System
Experience Horizon. The latest, most advanced electrical system control technology offered to the luxury ground transportation industry.
The Horizon system sets the precedent for the future of electrical control systems in the ground transportation industry. Easy to access and use, these new and improved 7" display screens allow easy control of the vehicle environment with the touch of a button. Allowing both drivers and passengers to easily control multiple lighting applications, climate control, entertainment, partition, and intercom access.
Complete Horizon System includes Input Output Module (IOM), Two 7” Displays, Two Display Wiring Harnesses, Two Microphones, Two Intercom Speakers, Power Solenoid and an Installer/Operator Manual. (Grounding Buss optional but not included, sold separately).
Overall screen dimensions: 7-1/8" W x 4-3/4" T x 15/16" D
What does the Horizon offer the older systems do not?
Updated graphics on interchangeable 7” touch screens with high-brightness and high-resolution graphics, improved performance, upgraded system setup options, ability to show/hide unused button categories, increased current capacity on lighting channels, HVAC relay board (sold separately), upgraded 'Jumpstart' logic to prevent false triggers, automatic temperature control, and IR added for universal remote capability.
- 7” Displays: The high-resolution touch screens utilize the most recent technology and are easily custom-programmed to personalize your menu display to meet your company branding needs and customer's personal occasion greetings. All touch screens have been designed with ultra-high-end graphics that will complement the luxury of your interior. Buttons and menus have been ergonomically designed for the ultimate in ease of use with capacitive touch greatly improving the display quality. With optional programming for showing or hiding buttons when not in use. The new screens offer higher-brightness and a wider viewing angle than previous systems.
- Full Audio/Video Controls: All AV functions on stereos and TV's with IR can be controlled through the screens.
- Universal Remote Control: An infrared receiver (IR) has been added to the 7" display, allowing it to work as a universal remote that controls any stereo or TV that comes with IR remote.
- Brand Your Company: Horizon screens will display your company’s full-color logo or your private client’s family photo as a screen saver to add that personal touch or to brand your company. Logos are easily added via a USB port.
- Custom Client Screens: A custom set-up feature allows you to display personalized greetings and background images specific to the occasion. Your client’s name, along with their chauffeur’s name, will be displayed on the passenger panel to add that personalized touch. You will also have a list of background images to choose from including weddings, cityscapes, brushed metal, airport runs, carbon fiber, hardwood and many more to further personalize the ride and the service that you offer to your customers.
- Automatic Temperature Control: An external temperature thermistor has been added to the 7" display allowing for automatic climate temp control.
- Memorized Settings: Record a default setting of each screen to have your settings return to your preferences with one touch of a button.
Horizon is currently available to all vehicle builders and comes with an unlimited mile 12-month warranty on parts & labor, and is supported through Infinite's friendly technical support team. Warranty is only valid when the system is used with the provided solenoid.Horizon is easy to upgrade to from your previous Smart Touch V2.0 system. The Horizon touch screens can replace your Smart Touch V2.0 screens and will operate with your current Smart Touch V2.0 IOM with an upgrade kit.
See all the features in action here!