While growing up my “Tita Tina” (grandma) used to say, “Hijo it’s always better to have something and not need it, than needing something and
Heavy-Duty Water Booster Pump
A line of compact Magnetic Driven centrifugal pumps, this model combines high flow rates with very low electric current consumption, making it ideally suited for circulating water in heating and cooling systems. They are designed for continuous operation with a water/glycol mixture (maximum 60% glycol), fresh water.
- Pump Body: PPA Thermoplastic
- Port Size: 5/8" (16mm) Hose Connections
- Flow: From 4 GPM (15 L/Minute) to 6.9GPM (26 L/Minute) depending on the model
- Impeller: PPS Thermoplastic
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Housing O-ring: EPDM
- Motor: 12 or 24 VDC enclosed permanent magnet, ball bearing, continuous duty. IP67 rated.
- Liquid temperature: Minimum -40F (-40C), Maximum +212F (+100°C).