2-Port LED Fiber Optic Illuminator
Offering 2 ports, one using LEDs to replicate a color wheel for your side glow fiber accents and the other port creates a starlight twinkle effect for end point fiber. All illuminated by LEDs. Includes an RCA controlled style audio input.
- Size: 10”L x 4-1/8” W x 3-5/8”T
- Input Voltage: 10 to 16 V
- Low amperage draw (1 amp)
- Mounts with 3 screws into unit brackets
- 1" Port Size
- Port 1: Intended for larger fiber used for accent or edge lighting. The port utilizes a lens to concentrate light toward the center of the port to provide a brighter output to those fibers. When in the color wheel mode, this port changes colors at a slow rate.
- Port 2: Intended for smaller fibers used for point source lighting. This port incorporates a lens to allow individual fibers to be illuminated by different LEDs providing an effect of individual fibers being associated with discreet colors. This works best when fibers come from random locations in the bundle and spread out with-in the port. When in color wheel mode, this port changes at a faster rate producing more of a sparkling or twinkling effect.
- Color Wheel: When the audio is less than 0.40 mv p/p for over 5 seconds, the unit switches to Color Wheel mode.
- Audio Input: When an audio signal greater than 0.40 mv p/p is present at the audio ports for about 5 seconds, the unit switches to audio mode. The audio is divided into three bands with the output colors being associated to a band as follows: red being low band, green to mid,and blue to the high band.